Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis announces the opening of the competition for preliminary selection of post-doctoral applications for submission to the State Education Development Agency (SEDA) for the project call for the Activity 18.104.22.168 “Post-doctoral Research Aid” of the Specific Aid Objective 1.1.1 “To increase the research and innovative capacity of scientific institutions of Latvia and the ability to attract external financing, investing in human resources and infrastructure” of the Operational Programme “Growth and Employment”.
Duration of the competition: from 09.09.2016. till 17:00 of 14.10.2016.
Documents of the preliminary selection:
- Annex 1 – Application
- Annex 2 – Research_project_proposal
- Annex 3 – Certification
- Annex 4 – Evaluation_criteria
Post-doctoral researcher may submit the application:
- In person – Room 209, Aizkraukles Street 21, Riga, from 9.00 till 17.00;
- By post to the address – Aizkraukles Street 21, Riga, LV-1006, Latvia;
- An electronic document with a secure electronic signature in accordance with the Electronic Documents Law and the Cabinet Regulations No. 473 (issued on 28.06.2005) “Procedures for the Preparation, Drawing Up, Storage and Circulation of Electronic Documents in State and Local Government Institutions, and the Procedures by which Electronic Documents are Circulated between State and Local Government Institutions, or Between These Institutions and Natural Persons and Legal Persons” by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Results of the preliminary selection of post-doctoral applications will be published on the website of the LIOS and announced to the post-doctoral researcher by sending the information using type of the communication indicated in the application.
More information: 67014877; e-mail email@example.com